Lots of organisations large and small are choosing to shift to Google Apps. Here are just a few:
- University of Connecticut and Harvard
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Mortgage Choice Australia
- Flight Centre and Ray White
- National Geographic
- DrupalCon London
- Itomic of Perth, and Melbourne. Yes, us!
Why did Itomic choose to Go Google? The primary reasons for us are:
- Significant improvements in our business mobility, scalibility, and efficiency.
- Significant reduction in IT costs (e.g. in relation to our Local Area Networks)
- Very complementary to our business of delivering innovative, integrated and cost-effective website and related solutions.
For a more comprehensive list of benefits, see here: Google Apps helps businesses work smarter.
What is Google Apps? It’s a broad suite of messaging (including email) and collobaration software that, at a minimum, will complement your use of various Microsoft software packages and associated hardware (Word, Excel, Exchange server, etc.). At a maximum Google Apps can completely replace them and add new features – at a fraction of the cost.
For just US$5/user/month, or US$50/yser/year, you too can Go Google.
How to Go Google? Give Itomic a call for a complimentary assessment of your requirements, and an estimate of our time to facilitate the switch. Itomic is an Official Authorised Google App Resellers.