Itomic has an immediate opening for a permanent Senior Drupal Developer in our Perth headquarters. The focus of this position is more on the technical end of Drupal implementation, development, support and upgrading, but of course theming skills are also desirable.
Itomic is one of Australia’s most respected web development companies. We were established in 2000 in Perth, Western Australia, and opened our Melbourne office in 2008.
We have a growing portfolio of high-profile government and corporate clients and projects that include City of Perth, City of Albany, City of Fremantle, State Library of Victoria, State Library of WA, University of WA, Bunnings, St John Ambulance, and Department of Justice.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Demonstrated Drupal development experience
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable chatting and consulting directly with clients when the need arises.
- Ability to help set, guide, and check/review best practice policies and procedures.
- Comfortable helping and guiding other less experienced developers – be they local or remote.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Preference for friendly small business over stuffy corporates!
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Formal IT or related qualifications.
- Current and unrestricted availability to work in Australia.
- 5+ years of commercial Drupal experience.
In responding, please be sure to supply:
- Your resume
- Your Drupal skills and experience
- Why you are suited to this role
- Your drupal.org username
- Your salary expectations
- Your availability to start work
– Pay is negotiable according to skills and experience.
– Although we prefer to employ someone who is already entitled to live and work in Australia, Itomic is an approved “457 visa” employer (http://goo.gl/h3nX8) so sponsorship is an option. If you make it through to the interview stage, expect that we’ll give you a “quiz” to check how truly Drupal-knowledgeable you are!
All genuine expressions of interest that supply info for 1-6 (above) and meet our minimum criteria (above) will receive a response.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Thanks – and good luck!
PS: No recruitment companies please.