A landing page presents a very focussed summary of important information specific to a campaign. It removes all of the possible distractions from the primary website, and presents only the content necessary in order for the user to perform the desired action. Eg. complete a form.
For clients pursuing paid advertising with Google Ads and Facebook Ads, we find we are able to drive a significantly higher percentage of enquiries by sending users to a focused landing page. This is the end-point for the user, and is made from a single webpage that typically includes:
- The offer, and relevant photo imagery
- Key features and benefits of the product/service
- An enquiry form, a phone number, and an email address
- Social proof (testimonials, reviews)
- Video content (optional)
- Examples of the product/service (project listings, service options, product information)
- Strong calls-to-action that drive people to typically take one of three actions on the landing page (complete form, click to call, or click to email).
Contact us today to learn more about landing pages and how we can put them to work for your business.